COVID-19 Guidelines & Restrictions
Below are the guidelines and restrictions required by the El Paso County Health Department and the additional guidelines we have implemented to keep everyone safe and healthy. Please read carefully before attending in-studio classes and private lessons.
- If you or your household has experience any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the last 10 days, please do not come to class.
- Only 4 people are allowed in the building at any time, including our instructors.
- We must maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times in the studio.
- The El Paso County Health Department has strongly recommended that everyone wear masks.
- The studio lobby will be considered “closed” during this time. Please do not gather in the lobby area before or after class.
- Please use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands before heading to the equipment.
- Please bring only what you need into the studio.
- Water fountains will be closed. Please bring your own water if needed.
- The door will remain locked during the scheduled class times in order to maintain guidelines set out by the El Paso County Public Health Department. Please make sure to arrive on time, as the door will be locked once class has begun so that we can make sure there is never more than 4 people in the building.
- The studio will open 5 minutes before class begins. As you enter, the instructor will direct you to one of the numbered stations in the studio. Once you get to your station, please remain there until the end of class.
- Please exit the building as quickly as possible after class ends in order to give our team enough time to properly clean equipment between classes.
- No cleaning is required by the clients after class. The Forza team will take care of thoroughly cleaning all equipment after every class.